Wednesday, February 03, 2010

BOYS, BOYS, BOYS!

Today we had two extra little guys over for the afternoon. Elias' cub scout leader's wife just gave birth to her 5th kiddo last week and I thought it might be helpful to take their two big boys for a play date. It was pure noise and activity! Boys are just LOUD. Everything about them is loud. They flop loudly on furniture, they slam doors, they yell through the house for one another. I was wondering this afternoon how different my life would be if there were a few females thrown into the mix ... just wondering.

~Jodi

Life with boys:









1 comment:

brian said...

These are awesome, Jodi. I love the one of Hayden standing in the puddle. Yeah, I'm not sure how my Mom did it, with 5 boys around the house. Perpetual chaos... Hope you guys are doing well.